Sunday, June 22, 2008

Create a Mural for your Cycling Boudoir (or whatever)...

I was surfing around the "Instructables" website tonight and found an idea I thought I might pass along.


This instructable will teach you how to make a wall mural fast and easy with an overhead projector. It does not look very difficult. You probably can to do this over a period of two days, but not too many hours are involved.

You need some stuff:1) Some art - your own original or a poster perhaps2) An overhead transparency projector - or a modern PC projector3) Some paint (latex house paint is fine), you can scrounge from your paint stash or buy small inexpensive samples at the hardware store.

Something like this will soon be gracing the walls of my garage, at least it gives me a reason to get started on that one specific 'honey-do' that my wife keeps 'asking' me to start.

No comments: