Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Product Review Teaser!

Soon, I will be receiving a set of virtual cycling training DVDs for indoor cycling. Global Ride Productions has graciously offered to send me their entire Hawaii series DVD boxed set to review!

From what I have found out so far, these DVDs are quite different from most 'trainer' rides. They travel to exotic locations, have multiple coaching tracks on every DVD, licensed music, and bonus yoga, pilates or strength training sessions designed for cyclists.

Keep Watching!  I will update you as to when the product arrives, how the review is going, and of course I will post a complete product review as soon as possible

**** UPDATE ****
I have recieved the DVDs and I am staerting the review process. There are 3, 1+ hour DVDs, so I am going to do a 3 Part Review. So keep watching for Part 1 coming soon!

No comments: