Sunday, April 5, 2009

Please help me fight multiple sclerosis!


Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I have a very personal reason for wanting a cure for MS found. Multiple Sclerosis has had a direct impact on my life, and I don't want other families to go through what mine has. My mother passed away in 20002 from Progressive-Relapsing MS.

That's why have I registered for the 2009 Bike MS ride, the Tour de Vine, and that's why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation of any amount, great or small, which helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS.

Please pledge your support to me today!

Click here to visit my personal page.
I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

From Friday, June 12 through Sunday, June 14, 2009, I will be joining 800+ cyclists who will (hopefully) enjoy various length routes passing through Virginia’s famous wine country and the beautiful landscape of the Blue Ridge Mountains and supported throughout by hundreds of volunteers, in this year's 'Start to Finish MS Bike Ride', better know as The Tour de Vine. Lengths include a 25, 50,75, and 100 mile option for both Saturday and Sunday.

My Goal is to ride the 50 mile route each day.

People living with MS overcome challenges everyday: to walk, to have energy to go to the store, to have the will power not to give up. That is why it is so important to me that I support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and I need your help to turn my goal into a reality.I have accepted the challenge to raise funds in the fight against MS and you can help me get there.

Please pledge your support to me today!

Click here to visit my personal page.

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/VABBikeEvents?px=6297198&pg=personal&fr_id=10668&s_tafId=104521

If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from Bike MS are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org

No comments: