Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm not sure but these Animal Head Bicycle Seat Covers may be illegal in some states...


These are bicycle seat covers for all you pervs out there with a "sitting on animal heads" fetish. You're my kind of people, high five!

Okay, now police, round up anyone who just tried to give me a high five. Whew, now that the freaky deviants are out of here, let's get down to business.

These bike seat covers come in goat, bear, and dog varieties and all cost about $15. If you want to get the most bang for your buck though I recommend the dog or goat ones, since they're made of way more material than the bear.

I considered one, but I'm holding out for a crocodile. Have you ever sat on a crocodile's head before? Let me tell you -- it's a rush. Like huffing airplane glue, but with more sharp teeth inches from your manhood.

Product Site

No comments: